Here are over a weeks' worth of fresh ideas for cooking up tasty, satisfying chicken breasts.
10 Ways to Add Zing to Chicken Breasts
- Shred cooked chicken breast, sandwich between flour tortillas with cheese and black or refried beans and cook a couple minutes per side in a nonstick skillet.
- Grill chicken breasts, slice thinly, and fan atop a Greek salad of romaine lettuce, kalamata olives, pepperoncini peppers and Feta cheese.
03. Blackened Chicken Sandwiches
- Season chicken breasts with Blackened Seasoning, grill and arrange on hoagie rolls with coleslaw.
04. BBQ Pizza
- Shred cooked chicken breast, toss with barbecue sauce and arrange on pizza dough with smoked Cheddar cheese and chopped green onions.
- Dip chicken in low fat Italian dressing, cut into bite-sized pieces; skewer with olives and artichoke hearts and grill.
06. Fried Rice
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, saute with garlic and green onions, then stir in cold leftover rice.
07. Pesto Focaccia Sandwiches
- Grill chicken breasts; serve with roasted red bell peppers on focaccia bread spread with pesto.
08. Stuffed Breasts
- Cut a horizontal slit into chicken breasts to form a picket, stuff with ham and reduced fat Swiss cheese, and saute. Other combinations to try: Goat cheese and chutney or spinach and Feta cheese.
09. Stuffed Potatoes
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces, season with cumin and chili powder and saute; toss with thawed frozen corn, chopped green onions, lime juice and chopped cilantro. Spoon over baked potatoes.
10. Chicken Sate
- Pound breasts thin, cut into long strips, toss with peanut sauce, skewer and grill.
Share This Page