Greens in the order of most nutritious:
- Dandelion: use young leaves.
- Arugula: Slight mustard green flavor.
- Kale: Use young leaves.
- Parsley: Helps bring out the flavor of others.
- Romaine: Somewhat strong taste.
- Spinach: High in nutrients but contains oxalates.
- Beet: Best if you use young and small leaves.
- Butter: Lettuce
- Endive: Contains oxalates. May affect calcium absorption.
- Iceberg: Most popular lettuce, least nutritious.
The top ten fruits and vegetables in overall nutritional content.
01. Broccoli - Broccoli is a vegetable very much like spinach. Broccoli is the superhero of the vegetable kingdom!
03. Carrots - Carrots are nutritional heroes, they store a gold mine of nutrients.
04. Kale- Unusually rich in the minerals and vitamins provided by green leafy foods.
06. Papaya - Papaya contains the digestive enzyme papain, which helps your body break down and digest proteins.
09. Spinach - This lovely, leafy green is not only flavorful, it is a nutritional power house.
10. Sweet Potato - The sweet potato deserves to be on the highest perch because it is a nutritional powerhouse supplying many nutrients.
Share This Page