Typical mall food isn't diet-friendly, but you can stick to your diet and still enjoy a quick meal or snack.
Following are the best picks from some of the nation's most visited malls.
- Minibon equals 300 calories/13g fat
- CinnabonStix equals 346 calories/11g fat
- Cinnabon partnered with Operation Gratitude to help raise money to send "Hugs from Home" care packages to our deployed heroes overseas.
- Peachy Keen Sorbet -- One scoop equals 110 calories/0g fat
- Daiquiri Ice -- One scoop equals 130 calories/0g fat
- Cafe Mocha Truly Free Yogurt -- One small equals 140 calories/0.5g fat
- Espresso 'n Cream Lowfat Ice Cream -- One scoop = 180 calories, 2.5g fat
- Butter Bite-Size Nibbler Cookies -- Two cookies equals 110 calories/4.5g fat
- Debra's Special Oatmeal, Raisin and Walnut Cookie -- One cookie equals 280 calories/12g fat
- Veggie Delite Salad equals 50 calories/1g fat
- Turkey Breast Salad equals 105 calories/2g fat
- Veggie Delite Sandwich equals 200 calories/2.5g fat
- Turkey Breast Sandwich equals 254 calories/3.5g fat
While at the mall...
Consider mall walking! Mall walking is a perfect way to make exercise feel less like a chore and more a part of daily life. Shopping centers are heated in winter, air-conditioned in summer, safe, well lit, and free of snapping dogs and pollen.
Not only will you burn calories and tone your legs, if you maintain good posture when you walk, you'll give your abs a workout. Keep yourself straight up while holding in your ab muscles; every step becomes a mini sit-up. Most of us lean forward when we walk, but we can catch ourselves easily at the mall: Just check your posture in your reflection in the windows.
Share This Page