Pick up a box of Duncan Hines All-Bran Muffin Mix and you will end up with anything but your average muffin.
The muffin is made with Kellogg's All-Bran -- one of the highest-octane cereals you can buy.
If you use the box to make 12 muffins, each Apple Cinnamon or Blueberry muffin will give you just:
- 140 calories
- 5 grams of fat (only one of them saturated)
- 4 or 5 grams of fiber (a fifth of your total for the day)
You can add to that the vitamins and phytochemicals brought by the bran.
Real Fruit Sweetness
The bran gives the muffins a satisfying texture that's missing from the soft, crumbly, white-flour variety.
Pair a muffin with a glass of orange juice or low-fat milk for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack.
Other Duncan Hines Muffin Mix Flavors
- 100 percent Whole Grain Apple Cinnamon with Oatmeal Granola Topping Muffin Mix
- 100 percent Whole Grain Blueberry Streusel Muffin Mix
- 100 percent Whole Grain Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- 100 percent Whole Grain Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix
- Whole Grain Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix
We just love Duncan Hines Mixes - especially the muffins. In our humble palate opinions, they are by far the best, surpassing the more often heard of Betty Crocker ...
P.S. Did you know you can make delicious loaves out of the mixes, too?
Disclosure: We have no affiliation with the manufacturers mentioned above.
Share This Page