Arby's Fresh Market Sandwich Varieties
- Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Sandwich
- Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
- Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Wrap
- Pecan Chicken Salad Wrap
- Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Reuben with Corned Beef or Turkey
- Ultimate BLT Sandwich
- Ultimate BLT Wrap
- Roast Ham & Swiss Sandwich
Taking a Closer Look
Let's take the Market Fresh Roast Ham and Swiss as an example of what you would expect from BAD fast food.
- 780 calories
- 40 grams of fat
- 14 grams of saturated fat
- 1,690 milligrams of sodium
Those numbers are worse for your heart and your blood pressure than a Quarter Pounder plus a medium order of fries at McDonald's.
The Market Fresh Roast Chicken and Turkey Sandwiches are not much better. The only one worth a try is the Roast Turkey and Swiss.
If you must eat at Arby's, try a Junior Roast Beef or Grilled Chicken Deluxe Sandwich from the regular menu.
Better yet, make your own Glazed Grilled Chicken Breasts.
Disclosure: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer mentioned above.
Share This Page