Royal jelly is a milky-white, gelatinous substance secreted by the salivary glands of worker bees to stimulate growth and development of queen bees.
Royal Jelly is a dietary supplement used for autoimmune disorders like arthritis, asthma, liver problems, difficulty sleeping (insomnia), ulcers, kidney problems, bone fractures, high cholesterol (fat in the blood), male baldness, increasing sexual performance, and to increase the immune system.
How Royal jelly works in your body
- Boosts collagen production
- Helpful with fatigue and depression
- Anti-inflammatory activity
- May lengthen life span
- May treat bone and joint disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis
- May protect against leukemia
- May contain antibiotic properties
- May treat bronchial asthma
- May treat insomnia
- May treat liver and kidney disease
Allergy Warning: People who are allergic to bees and honey, and those who have asthma, can face real dangers if they take royal jelly.
Royal Jelly is a nutritional powerhouse often referred to as nature's antibiotic! It contains all of the B-complex vitamins, minerals, vitamins A, C, D and E, enzymes, hormones and 18 amino acids. It also contains the nucleic acids DNA and RNA.Note: A daily value for royal jelly has not been established.
No negative side effects on the body have been proven.
Share This Page