Like many other Web sites, www.bellybytes.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
This site and its owner's DO NOT receive any type of "freebies" or gifts.
While it is a good practice for the visitor of any review site to treat every product recommendation with a healthy degree of skepticism, it would be a mistake to assume that every review is invalid just because there may be a commission paid to the reviewer. Here are some of the readers protections we attempt to build into our reviews:
- Many of the reviews contain lots of factual information that is easily verifiable. We always try to provide an honest and accurate assessment.
- The review includes a section that is a subjective summary. This is based on the personal experience of the reviewer.
- Attempts are made to establish the general consensus in relation to specific products by reading reviews of those products on other sites, along with user testimonials and we attempt to portray this overall perception in our reviews.
- We always provide links to the manufacturers' website to provide additional information that is not available in our reviews. Some of this information can include customer testimonials, more specific product details, sales information, free newsletters and even samples.
These are good rules of practice. It is important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer.
If you do not see a disclosure policy on a review site, that reviewer may be committing an offence.
I hope that you have a useful and meaningful experience as a direct result of our detailed articles. We welcome any feedback that may help us to improve your experience when visiting this website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Bellybytes.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. A list of Third Party Advertisers:
North America: Ad servers
North America: Rich media
- DoubleClick Rich Media (www.doubleclick.com)
- Eyeblaster (www.eyeblaster.com)
- EyeWonder (www.eyewonder.com)
- Interpolls (www.interpolls.com)
- Pointroll (www.pointroll.com)
- Unicast (www.unicast.com)
North America Research
- Dynamic Logic/Safecount (www.safecount.net)
- Factor TG (www.factortg.com)
- IAG (www.iagr.com)
- InsightExpress (www.insightexpress.com)
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
You may visit those vendor websites to opt out of cookies (if the vendor offers this capability).
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Copyright: BellyBytes.com holds the International Copyright to the material on this website with the exception of various information which is in the public domain. Where applicable the author or authority is recognized by a link or source referrel.