Pick your favorite flavor, then fill up your recipe box! Great summertime beverages, grand grilling goodies, sweet and juicy fruit salads, Jell-O treats, tender cakes, scrumptious bars and cookies - we tried to cover a large variety for you. We also offer a collection of printable recipe cards - F*R*E*E - that you can download and use as you wish.
Pick your favorite flavor & fill up your recipe box!
Dieting to lose weight does not have to be painful or uncomfortable. It can be fulfilling and satisfying - even tasty - with our recipes! We hope you enjoy.
Spice a dish with love and it pleases every palate.
- Apple Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Beverage Recipes
- Bread Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Cake Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Chocolate Recipes
- Citrus Recipes
- Cookies and Bars
- Desserts and Sweets
- Dressings and Vinaigrettes
- Fish and Seafood
- Fruit Salad Recipes
- Gorp Recipes
- Grilling Recipes
- Herbal Recipes
- Jams, Jellies and Spreads
- Jell-O Recipes
- Muffin Recipes
- Pasta Recipes
- Pasta Salad Recipes
- Pizza Recipes
- Popcorn Recipes
- Potato Recipes
- Rice Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Salsa Recipes
- Sauces and Seasonings
- Sides and Slaws
- Snacks and Appetizer Recipes
- Soups, Stews and Chowders
- Soy Recipes
- Tea & Tea Cocktails
- Vegetable Recipes
- Whole Grain Recipes
Creative Cooking Tips
- Use a pizza cutter to cut everything at mealtime: pancakes, french toast, grilled cheese, fish sticks, sandwiches...anything that needs to be bite size. It's much faster and easier than using the knife and fork method.
- Place bay leaves in kitchen drawers and in flour or sugar containers to keep crawling insects away.
- Watch from the oven window to conserve energy because the oven temperature drops by 25 degrees every time the door is opened.
- When opening canned goods, open the end that has been sitting on the shelf. The ingredients come out more easily and that end is usually the cleaner of the two.
- Salt your food after cooking instead of before or during, and you'll use half as much or less without any difference in taste.
- Be sure to use plenty of candles to set the mood, but never use scented candles when serving food. The two don't mix well!
Here is a simple recipe used in pastries, desserts and even tea or coffee. You can use this to sprinkle on French toast or grapefruit. You will use less sugar and save on vanilla by using it in place of regular sugar and vanilla.
8 cups sugar
2 vanilla beans, fresh
Pour sugar into airtight container. Shove vanilla beans down into sugar. Cover and let flavors develop for at least a week. Add new sugar as needed. Replace vanilla beans every two months.
"The working man needs quantity as well as quality, that the stomach may have something to act upon. Corned beef, cabbage, brown bread, and pastry, will not overtax his digestion. In old age the digestive organs lessen in activity, and the diet should be almost as simple as that of a child, increasing the amount of carbohydrates and decreasing the amount of proteins and fat. Many diseases which occur after middle life are due to eating and drinking such foods as were indulged in during vigorous manhood." - Source: 1918 Fanny Farmer Cookbook
Recipe for Friendship
Fold two hands together and express a dash of sorrow
Marinate it overnight and work on it tomorrow.
Dissolve the hate within you by doing a good deed
Cut in and help your friend if he should be in need.
Stir in laughter, love, and kindness from the heart it has to come
Toss with genuine forgiveness and give your neighbor some.
The amount of people served will depend on you
It can serve the whole wide world if you really want it to.
- Cooking With Herbs
- Over Sixty Ways to Use Vinegar
- Sixty Uses For Table Salt
- Sixty-One Uses For Baking Soda
- Best of the Best Vegetables
- Acai Berry Concoctions
- Healthier Cooking Tips
Share This Page