Preheat a grill for 15 minutes on high.
Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Brush; do not wash the mushrooms.
Mix the herbs, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and olive oil and drizzle over both sides of the mushroom caps.
Place the mushrooms on the grill and cook, turning once or twice, until dark brown and slightly soft, about eight minutes on each side.
Recipe makes 4 servings.
- Look for dark brown portabellas with strong stalks.
- Avoid those with dark gills.
- Store in a loosely covered bowl in the refrigerator for up to two days.
- Wipe with a damp paper towel to remove dirt.
- Remove stems and flavor your broth with them.
You may also enjoy...
Share This Page