Grilled Ham livens up a center cut ham slice with tangy orange juice, Dijon mustard and brown sugar.
1 pound cooked center cut ham slice
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Mix marmalade, juice, mustard and brown sugar.
Grill ham on medium five inches from heat. Brush generously with glaze.
Cook ten minutes, turning once and brush with glaze. Recipe serves four.
- Ham steaks may have a small piece of bone in the center. Remove the bone before serving.
- When purchasing ham slices, look for ham that is finely grained and rosy pink.
- Wrap your ham well to ensure that it will not dry out or absorb food odors.
Store your ham in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Recipe makes 2 servings.
To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
You may also enjoy...
- Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloins
- Glazed Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Southern Greens and Beans with Ham Stew
Share This Page