Pasta! It speaks for itself, is incredibly versatile and there simply isn't much you can't pair pasta with. We will be adding much more to this section next year but for now, we hope you find some new and delicious dishes to add to your pasta pleasures!
Onto our pleasing pasta recipes!
- Classic Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Italian Macaroni Skillet
- Macaroni and Tomatoes
- Rigatoni with Italian Breadcrumbs
- Four Cheese Pasta
- Fettuccine Primavera
- Italian Pasta with Amatrice Sauce
- Lentil Tomato Pasta
- Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- Macaroni and Cheese
- New Macaroni and Cheese
- Chicken and Noodles
- Taos Chicken Pasta
- Creamy Blue Cheese Chicken and Pasta
- Mixed Bean Soup With Pasta
- Sweet and Sour Pasta
- Tuna Italiano
- Twelve Minute Pasta Toss
- Greek Penne and Chicken
- Linguine with White Clam Sauce
- Pasta, Shrimp and Cheese Bake
- Easy Spinach Lasagna
- Smoked Salmon with Angel Hair Pasta
- Pasta with Tomato Lentil Sauce
- Spaghetti Pizza
- Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce
- Creamy Salmon Pasta
- Power Pasta
- Power-Packed Pasta Shells
- Lemon Primavera Pasta
- Mediterranean Seafood Pasta
- Pasta Salad
- Pasta with Pomodora Sauce
- Fruit 'n Yogurt Pasta
- Salmon Ravioli
- Turkey and Vegetable Pasta
- Sweet and Sour Seashells
- Red Hot Fusilli
- Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Cauliflower Pork Pasta
- Grilled Fish Over Linguine
- Udon Noodles with Bourbon Chicken
- Oriental Sesame Noodles
Pasta Trimming Tip: Choose red sauce over cream-based sauces on your favorite pasta.
- Noodles, spaghetti and other starches won't boil over if you rub the inside of the pot with vegetable oil.
- Store flour and noodles in the freezer to prevent bugs from growing in it.
- When noodles are baked or boiled, drain all the hot water and add cold water. This will separate the noodles.
January 1st is National Spaghetti Day.
October is National Pasta Month.
October 25 is World Pasta Day. October 6 is National Noodle Day.
You may also like...
Share This Page