Banana and strawberry has been a long time favorite combination. Take this Banana strawberry ginger soy smoothie to enhanced taste sensation.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 5 minutes
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend on high speed until smooth. Serve immediately.
Recipe makes 2 cups.
- Bananas. Bananas are rich in fiber, potassium and other vitamins and minerals.
- Strawberries. High in vitamin C and other cancer-fighting antioxidants, strawberries also boast a lot of fiber.
- Ginger. Ginger aids digestion and, and is one of the best herbs for nausea. It relieves spasms and menstrual cramps.
You may also like...
- Cherry Berry Soy Smoothie Recipe
- Yogurt Berry Smoothie
- Healthy Smoothies: Cool Off Without Packing It On
Share This Page